Scrub Making Classes Levels
Dry and Liquid Scrub Making with Polishers
- Meaning and advantage of scrub .
- Various herbs and powders used in scrubs.
- List of natural ingredients from your kitchen for making ideal scrub.
- Difference between scrub and peel.
- Body scrub as per as skin type.
- Preservative colour and perfume used for various scrubs and polishers.
- Various chemicals and their properties used in scrub making.
- Equipments and tools used in scrub making.
- Preservatives/colour and perfume used in scrub making.
- Formulation of various scrubs as per skin and age demand.
- Advantage of scrub/exfoliation.
- Knowledge of face wash for deep cleaning and natural glow of the skin.
- Packaging of various scrubs.
Practical demonstration of the following cosmetics product will be given:
- Scrub for dry skin .
- Scrub for oily skin.
- Scrub for normal skin.
- Whitening scrub.
- Peeling scrub.
- Body polisher.
- Face polisher.
- Sea salt scrub.
- Sugar scrub.
- Apricot scrub.
- Jojoba scrub
- Walnut scrub.
- Hand and body scrub.
- Gel scrub.
- Face wash for oily skin.
Course Duration : 2 Days
Course Fee : 10,ooo