Face Pack and Mask Levels
Face Pack and Mask Classes
- Meaning and concept of face pack, Importance of face packs.
- Difference between face pack and mask.
- Various chemicals/clays required to make face pack.
- List of the natural ingredients/glossary which can be used to prepare face pack.
- Various clays with the uses of different types of skin.
- Equipments and tools used in making professional packs.
- Method of making dry/khadi face packs.
- Making of liquid face packs.
- Preservatives/colour/perfume used in face pack making.
- Knowledge of various organic preservatives .
- Packaging of various dry and liquid face pack.
- Formulation of various pack as per skin demand .
Practical demonstration of the following cosmetics product will be given:
- Dry face pack for normal skin.
- Dry face pck for oily skin.
- Dry face pack for dry skin.
- Alovera face pack.
- Sandal wood face pack.
- Nourishing face pack.
- Glow face pack.
- Aging skin mask.
- Anti wrinkle face pack.
- Lemon cucumber face pack.
- Peel off mask.
- Protein pack.
- Acne mask.
- Whitening pack.
- Pigmentation pack.
Course Duration :- 2 Days
Course Fee -10,000